New promo and current episodes decoded !!

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So if anyone has watched today's episode in youtube or written update. You will understand that Thakuma took the revenge of her vulnerability from Roy Choudhary. She will ask him to cut all ties from bondita if he wants her betterment. Ani is gonna be guilt for not being with her, suddenly losing her and her faith. In all these years he might have not even communicate with her because he wanted her to be alive and doesn't want to see much torture. 

It's a dilemma that he is behaving like this. I loved the new promo as Anchal perfectly catches the innocence and bubbly nature of childhood Bondita however When it comes to montage she felt nervous and Ani comes from behind and give a angry look and she smiles. He does not hate her but the situation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

So if anyone has watched today's episode in youtube or written update. You will understand that Thakuma took the revenge of her vulnerability from Roy Choudhary. She will ask him to cut all ties from bondita if he wants her betterment. Ani is gonna be guilt for not being with her, suddenly losing her and her faith. In all these years he might have not even communicate with her because he wanted her to be alive and doesn't want to see much torture. 

It's a dilemma that he is behaving like this. I loved the new promo as Anchal perfectly catches the innocence and bubbly nature of childhood Bondita however When it comes to montage she felt nervous and Ani comes from behind and give a angry look and she smiles. He does not hate her but the situation. 

Yeah she was nervous of course she is still innocent maybe clueless on love matters too - 😂😂😂 but she has deep faith in ani and she smiled at ani

And ani was like she needs me 

He came behind her when she was nervous it means he is there for her