I have to start my first post this morning with this post.
Moti Ben is back😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQinSSUBnfk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yayyyyyy ....finally motiben is backkkkk🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have to start my first post this morning with this post.
Moti Ben is back😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQinSSUBnfk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yayyyyyy ....finally motiben is backkkkk🥳🥳
Our Shiva, our bandar💔.
These two have my heart! Raavi just womanhandled him, and how! Do laffa aur dena tha

What gif is that? I can try making it using multiple frames in ps.
Acha hua nahi dekha maine tera reel, nightmares aate mujhe 🤣
Ye lo bhai, KD ne bola twist aanewala hai😆
We need to fasten our seat belts yet again for tomorrow’s episode😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQix6J7BXgi/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Transference
These two have my heart! Raavi just womanhandled him, and how! Do laffa aur dena tha
Did she slap him?
I will make a gif out of this after I get the episode!
🥳🥳I have to start my first post this morning with this post.
Moti Ben is back😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQinSSUBnfk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Subah subah itni achchi news mil gayi 🥳🥳
I tried tagging the 3 of you but IF is giving me problems😕
Glad you looked at the post, otherwise it’s get buried amongst other chats, as the EDT moves too fast 😆