Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Priyanka DUH!!!! And I am not even a fan of hers.

Deepika on the other hand is a HORRIBLE actress with a robotic dialogue delivery and terrible voice modulation!

I am no fan of Deepika but I think her acting has improved over the years, though her dialogue delivery still sucks big time 😵

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Both are good actors. PC is a better actress I like how she crafts characters. 

Alia has flared nostrils not Deepika

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Until Cocktail, Deeps was written off as a non-actor. Though she was better than her contemporaries at that time like Anushka or Sonam👍🏼, but she was more known for her "smile" and her affairs with Sidharth Mallya, Yuvi and Ranbir.smiley36

Just like any other actor, PC has worked in some mediocre films too, ... but whenever she got the chance to deliver, she fu**ing delivered!

Unlike Deepika, who seriously messed up Bajirao Mastani, Padmavat and Chapaak.

PC has portrayed a wider range of characters, and nailed most of them. So she's certainly FAR better than Deepika.

Honorable Mentions:

Aitraaz, Fashion, Don 2, 7 Khoon Maaf, Barfi, Dil Dhadakne Do, Bajirao Mastani, The Sky Is Pink

I think Deepika's fans are still living in 2015, when she was perceived to be No. 1. In hindsight, most of Deepika's performances seem average at best (YJHD, Chennai Express, HNY etc) . smiley12

It also doesn't help that Deepika's over-enthusiastic PR and fans have caused more damage to her image Because I can't help but notice that Deepika's flaws are being highlighted more and more with each passing day, because of the damage being  done to her her off-screen image, while PC's past performances are achieving some sort of cult status lol.smiley36

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Until Cocktail, Deeps was written off as a non-actor. Though she was better than her contemporaries at that time like Anushka or Sonam👍🏼, but she was more known for her "smile" and her affairs with Sidharth Mallya, Yuvi and Ranbir.smiley36

Just like any other actor, PC has worked in some mediocre films too, ... but whenever she got the chance to deliver, she fu**ing delivered!

Unlike Deepika, who seriously messed up Bajirao Mastani, Padmavat and Chapaak.

PC has portrayed a wider range of characters, and nailed most of them. So she's certainly FAR better than Deepika.

Honorable Mentions:

Aitraaz, Fashion, Don 2, 7 Khoon Maaf, Barfi, Dil Dhadakne Do, Bajirao Mastani, The Sky Is Pink

I think Deepika's fans are still living in 2015, when she was perceived to be No. 1. In hindsight, most of Deepika's performances seem average at best (YJHD, Chennai Express, HNY etc) . smiley12

It also doesn't help that Deepika's over-enthusiastic PR and fans have caused more damage to her image Because I can't help but notice that Deepika's flaws are being highlighted more and more with each passing day, because of the damage being  done to her her off-screen image, while PC's past performances are achieving some sort of cult status lol.smiley36

Tumblr: Image

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even deepika fans would say priyanka

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AB_RB

May I know why Priyanka's role is a better role. For me Deepika had the better role but her acting not so good. 

I personally think even if Priyanka had played Mastani and Deepika played Kashi, Priyanka would've outshined her in acting. She would've owned that role. 

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am no fan of Deepika but I think her acting has improved over the years, though her dialogue delivery still sucks big time 😵

And don't even get me started on that pathetic accent of hers which makes me/you cringe soooo hard....especially her English speaking accent! YEEEESH 🤢

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MaalGang

Your friend over there is an extreme Deepika’s hater. So Deepika is everything bad on earth for them even her breathing. There’s nothing you could possibly say to reason with an harsh hater like that even though yourself is a disliker. I gave up long time ago  

Sad no GIF on GIFER - by Donaya

Tumblr: Image

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Priyanka is much, much better.

Deepika is a mediocre actress.

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I don’t even like Priyanka but she’s definitely a better actress BY FAR. Forget comparing individual films, both actresses were featured in the same movie, Bajirao Mastani. 

This scene alone slayed.

Deepika didn’t stand a chance with her tear-filled, flaring nostril, lip quivering with desire expressions.

God I love the internet for giving me these gifs to prove my point. 😂

That scene of Priyanka was so powerful. 

and tf is Deepika doing in that scene 🤣