Originally posted by: BlurredLines
When you play rules change ah 😆. Sheep is fine but you are playing Being Holmes. No excuses
Dont wanna false hopes. I might not play Holmes but would be there to support and cheer host and players.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
When you play rules change ah 😆. Sheep is fine but you are playing Being Holmes. No excuses
Dont wanna false hopes. I might not play Holmes but would be there to support and cheer host and players.
Main kahey ko pitwaoon gi.
You said na We all are winners
I just accepted and acknowledged your noble thought 😳
These games are all about selecting winner among winners.
Noble is you bas thought mera hai.
These games are all about selecting winner among winners.
Noble is you bas thought mera hai.
Such a smart answer
Kya baat ghoomayi hai 🤣
Winners main sy winner
Then that winner will be super winner 😃
Le lo Shreya di mujhe, le lo...
Thanks @Unique.Sheep for the tag
Please Sign me in
Ajao ajao sab🥳
sign me up 😃
No its just a normal sheep game
Sign up karo
Its no fun without you🤣
Read the first post its pretty simple. Anything you are confused about just ask.
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3