Originally posted by: Minionite
Sign-up List
- hava_na
- SoniRSippu21
- Anmol_.
- TheGladiator
- Beautyful_Mess
- RainofDew
- BlurredLines
Thanks for tag Shreya
Sign me up
And All the very best
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Sign-up List
- hava_na
- SoniRSippu21
- Anmol_.
- TheGladiator
- Beautyful_Mess
- RainofDew
- BlurredLines
Thanks for tag Shreya
Sign me up
And All the very best
Good observation. She will probably sign up last😆
New game. Wanna play?
Sign me up please I already made my peace with losing 😃
Thanks for the tags Shreya and Soni!
I'm in
Cheers.....
These sheep games are drugs.
Signing up.
Theres not alot of Rules right
Im not good @ Rules 😆
Sign me up Shreya.
waise bhi jeetne wali nahi hoon. but try karne mein kya jaata. Practice makes SHEEP perfect.😆
Ajao ajao sab🥳
Thanks for tag how do play this game?
For first time, the sheep game runs as follows. You will receive a list of 10 questions from me. Your job is to give an answer that you believe the other participants would give. For example, if I ask, “apples or oranges”, you have to choose one based on what you think other participants will choose. If your choice is the most popular you win points. Else you don’t
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3