Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Yummy looking dishes. 😋
Yeh bhi challenge he? 😲
But I never ate Spanish food. 😔
Mene bhi kabhi nahi khaya, just google it hehe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Yummy looking dishes. 😋
Yeh bhi challenge he? 😲
But I never ate Spanish food. 😔
Mene bhi kabhi nahi khaya, just google it hehe
Oh acha. Moi ko bhi chacha se help leni hogi. 😆
Chinese challenge hota toh araam se kar leti. 🤪
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Oh acha. Moi ko bhi chacha se help leni hogi. 😆
Chinese challenge hota toh araam se kar leti. 🤪
🤣 no chinese plz
what’s on the menu today? 😊
I m having mid night snacks 😊what’s on the menu today? 😊
Hi guys I am eating fruits 🍌 🍎
Chinese ko humne boycott kiya hua hai
and I dont like it😆
WowOriginally posted by: priya185
Hi guys I am eating fruits 🍌 🍎
Apple & banana?
Foodie cc par aayi hu, hungry like hell and menu nahi hain? 😒
Discussion baad main first feed me 😝✌️
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842