Why kyon kis liye 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Why kyon kis liye 🤔
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Which Didi kaand if you could specify... kyunki I only lose track of her activities🤣
Who hasn't. Everyone has 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Which Didi kaand if you could specify... kyunki I only lose track of her activities🤣
Arre I didn't participate, I had a lot of tags and then I was lost case, was asking everyone what happened, what happened, they said it's something off screen, leave it🤣
Arre they ranked first on IF!
And were like we did so though having a tight schedule!
Aaj hum party kare humari TRP jyada hai toh🤣
Arre too early, I guess before that twins waala thing😆
Ohhh.....
........neither did I.
That was the first thing that came in my brain🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Arre they ranked first on IF!
And were like we did so though having a tight schedule!
Aaj hum party kare humari TRP jyada hai toh🤣
Acha to pata kya chala
That why I asked a question
Originally posted by: sairat07
Arre they ranked first on IF!
And were like we did so though having a tight schedule!
Aaj hum party kare humari TRP jyada hai toh🤣
Bechaaro ne apna sleep cycle tak choor choor kar diya tha🤓
Kuch nai just satisfied my curiosity🤣