@bold
I mean I don't have anything against Khabri ji... I should have only known that I'm watching GHKPM after all🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
@bold
I mean I don't have anything against Khabri ji... I should have only known that I'm watching GHKPM after all🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I sometimes am so hyper active that I don't even notice the comment, some words and I am already at reply mode🤣
Btw I had gone through that IF ranking MHRW thread!😃
I don't know why I miss out her anger department 🤣
That day as well she was so angry, on a didi waala kaand , vaani didi was like Ishani was pissed as well, and i was like 'hain, kab😳'🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
I mean I don't have anything against Khabri ji... I should have only known that I'm watching GHKPM after all🤣
But the next day kabri had put the kissing pic and u were not there. So it isn't kabri fault it is ur fault. She gave what u asked 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
I mean I don't have anything against Khabri ji... I should have only known that I'm watching GHKPM after all🤣
Gyaan + re loaded = ghum🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I don't know why I miss out her anger department 🤣
That day as well she was so angry, on a didi waala kaand , vaani didi was like Ishani was pissed as well, and i was like 'hain, kab😳'🤣
Which Didi kaand if you could specify... kyunki I only lose track of her activities🤣
Kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hai🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I don't know why I miss out her anger department 🤣
That day as well she was so angry, on a didi waala kaand , vaani didi was like Ishani was pissed as well, and i was like 'hain, kab😳'🤣
Yeah where were u. Rao called u early or what 😂
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I don't know why I miss out her anger department 🤣
That day as well she was so angry, on a didi waala kaand , vaani didi was like Ishani was pissed as well, and i was like 'hain, kab😳'🤣
Ramayan k baad puchna Sita kaun🤣🤣
Mujhe samaj nai aaya