We demand more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We demand more
Mere siwa kisiko bhi..😂
Phir toh tumhe pata hai who😈
Watch it on hotstar... But no ads here..
Tamatar 2
I don’t watch any other shows. But I have been getting ads for Saakk on hotstar lately
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I don’t watch any other shows. But I have been getting ads for Saakk on hotstar lately
oh I get no ad
I watch sarabhai and SHAAKI
some time sasuraal genda phool
but none has ad
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I have a premium subscription. I don’t get ads😭 but so happy to see this
Mine also premium subscription and I also don't get ads 🤣🤣. Earlier mine was vip but these ads I feel like disturbance so I changed to premium 😭