Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah That pull is very intense. ☺️
Vat savithri drama phuski bomb hogai 🤣🤣
I'm glad its too early to get them separated I feel.
I'm just not ready for their separation
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah That pull is very intense. ☺️
Vat savithri drama phuski bomb hogai 🤣🤣
I'm glad its too early to get them separated I feel.
I'm just not ready for their separation
Originally posted by: jakkula.sirisha
Ista pe anna ki nothing happend ki jordharr memes ban rahe hai
Hahahah post here some 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Ashu i imagine Pallu singing this song for RR:
Inko aata hi nahi
Inko pata hi nahi
Inse hota hi nahi
Romance nahi karte 🤣🤣
Tanya, i have made thread on this🤣🤣, on forum🤣
i was thinking same🤣
Mujhe post karna aatha nahi please some one help
Tanya, i have made thread on this🤣🤣, on forum🤣
i was thinking same🤣
OMG i hadn't checked this 🤣🤣
How do we always end up thinking the exact same 🤣🤣
Just copy paste link 👍🏼
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
I will watch after reaching home
thank dear 🤗
How is your headache now ? 😆
This actually feels awkward when you see the crew behind the cameras 😂😂😂
Matlab aisa lag rha hai ke husband wife ko koi privacy nhi de rha when all of this is drama shooting. 😂😂😂
it will be late if she does not take lead. Smart palls baby🤣
he didnt leave any option to her🤣🤣.he got too much into, his work & his own family, no time for Pallu at all😵😆
yeah just now story focused on them it will soon to separate andOriginally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I'm glad its too early to get them separated I feel.
I'm just not ready for their separation
And there no scenes to show during separation for flashback too🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4