Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Palls baby is taking the lead. 🥳🤣
always she only takes the initiative☺️, touching to pulling☺️😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Palls baby is taking the lead. 🥳🤣
always she only takes the initiative☺️, touching to pulling☺️😆
Exactly. ☺️ lost in RaghVi Land. 🤣🤣
Humare hero ka playboy hone ka kya hi fyada hua jab FL hi sab kar rahi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Exactly. ☺️ lost in RaghVi Land. 🤣🤣
That pull damn ! I can't wait for the scene
Matlab vat Savitri was nothing.
I don't think pallu got to know anything also .....
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Humare hero ka playboy hone ka kya hi fyada hua jab FL hi sab kar rahi 🤣🤣
faltu ka hype bana diya start mein😵,,,,,,,,,🤣
She has no option left 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
She has no option left 🤣🤣
he didnt leave any option to her🤣🤣.he got too much into, his work & his own family, no time for Pallu at all😵😆
Ashu i imagine Pallu singing this song for RR:
Inko aata hi nahi
Inko pata hi nahi
Inse hota hi nahi
Romance nahi karte 🤣🤣
yeah That pull is very intense. ☺️Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
That pull damn ! I can't wait for the scene
Matlab vat Savitri was nothing.
I don't think pallu got to know anything also .....
Vat savithri drama phuski bomb hogai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Ashu i imagine Pallu singing this song for RR:
Inko aata hi nahi
Inko pata hi nahi
Inse hota hi nahi
Romance nahi karte 🤣🤣
Ista pe anna ki nothing happend ki jordharr memes ban rahe hai
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4