She also asked for a bedroom suggesting newly weds need privacy😆
She was in her fairytale land😆
Raavi wanted to Kiss Dev in her daydreaming. Raavi is a real daydreaming Bacchi 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She also asked for a bedroom suggesting newly weds need privacy😆
She was in her fairytale land😆
Raavi wanted to Kiss Dev in her daydreaming. Raavi is a real daydreaming Bacchi 🤣🤣
Yes. It was when she was wearing the peach dress 😆
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
We r probably the first fandom to welcome the entry of villains...🤷🏻♀️🤣
All thanks to kesar haveli and danda kaand🤪
Originally posted by: Transference
Yes, she did. Her diary is full of her dirty thoughts 🤣
They had shown Maami reading a page where she wanted Pappi 🤣
Her thoughts 🤣🤣You should watch that episode 😆☺️
OMG🤣🤣🤣
How did I miss all this? I am going to watch it now 😆
It will be laugh riot if shiva reads her fantasies someday and teases her to death 🤣🤣🤣
The diary is significant from day 1 it seems.!
Har kyun ka jawab nahi hota🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
We r probably the first fandom to welcome the entry of villains...🤷🏻♀️🤣
Hum sach me ek “adbhut “ fandom hai!! 🤣
Lol mere phone ke dictionary me “ad” type karo toh “adbhut” ka recommendation aata hai 🤣 hey bhagwan🤣
You know when Krish said 'Mere paas toh sab ka secret safe rehta hai', I had to listen to it several times, I thought he said 'Mere paas toh sab ka cigarette safe rehta hai.' 😆
There will begin another slapping session😆 Every time smoking or kaand is talked about, I only remember the vm posted by Mohit😆
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
OMG🤣🤣🤣
How did I miss all this? I am going to watch it now 😆
It will be laugh riot if shiva reads her fantasies someday and teases her to death 🤣🤣🤣
The diary is significant from day 1 it seems.!
Yes, if you remember, I have always stressed about Raavi’s diary making a re-entry 🤣🤣
Ye kahi sapna toh nahi?? Jaldi aa jao Janu aankhe taras gayi hamari🤣 Motiben will also follow him soon Ye dono Pandya store ki jaan hai🤣🤣