These zoom zoom zoom shots that they’re doing in the sneak peaks make me laugh, I’m so glad they’re not doing them in the actual episodes 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
These zoom zoom zoom shots that they’re doing in the sneak peaks make me laugh, I’m so glad they’re not doing them in the actual episodes 😂
Yaar ye Param Singh agar IG pe aaya to use Param Singh official ya Official Param Singh chode ke kuch.... Authentic Param Singh, Real Param Singh, Genuine Param Singh, Original Param Singh, Actual Param Singh... Aisa hi kuch username lena padega ... 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Blossom06
Yaar ye Param Singh agar IG pe aaya to use Param Singh official ya Official Param Singh chode ke kuch.... Authentic Param Singh, Real Param Singh, Genuine Param Singh, Actual Param Singh... Aisa hi kuch username lena padega ... 🤦🏻♀️
Actual Param Singh🤣
Any spoiler as to who will give kanyadaan??
And he also has the common sense to feel something is fishy when the anti-Ishqaan squad is all cool with Ishqaan reunion and marriage 😆
I am also glad that Ishqi also has doubts about it. Ahaan to apne Family, Sanskar and hormones ke bich me ataka pada hai
Any spoiler as to who will give kanyadaan??
I am also so curious to know this as Sarla made such a scene about it😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I am also glad that Ishqi also has doubts about it. Ahaan to apne Family, Sanskar and hormones ke bich me ataka pada hai
True😆
That's why I think the pre-wedding MUs won't work for Ishqaan because Ishqi and Agent KM are already alert. Ahaan ke mann mein 24x7 bas ShaadiShaadiShaadiKissKissKiss chal raha hain😆
Ishqi ki to balle balle hai. Sab rasme do do baar 😆
True😆
That's why I think the pre-wedding MUs won't work for Ishqaan because Ishqi and Agent KM are already alert. Ahaan ke mann mein 24x7 bas ShaadiShaadiShaadiKissKissKiss chal raha hain😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣...i told ya his hormones normal nahi hai....ishq high he is now🤣🤣