Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: esprit_00

I want Ahaan to hug Ishqi after the manglik drama in front of everyone ... if she actually agrees which most likely she will, he should thank her , hug her and tell her he loves her in front of all the guests.

Haan, missed kisses to de diya itna, hot dance bhi diya, Abhi proper hug chahiye šŸ˜³

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Because the BTS has taken away all the suspense. You know that they will get married.

Yea, I think they should have kept it a secret atleast till the start of this week. The excitement kind of faded away once we got confirmed wedding spoiler. 

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

I want Ahaan to hug Ishqi after the manglik drama in front of everyone ... if she actually agrees which most likely she will, he should thank her , hug her and tell her he loves her in front of all the guests.

I think an emotional , happy teary hug would hit different.

Like both are tired of everything (emotionally) and found comfort in each other's arms and felt relaxed

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

Why is this Kundli milana thing happening one day before wedding?

I think in families where this is important this happens before anything starts.

And there's no big deal to agree to marry a tree.

The entire family thinks Dadi sacrificed her wish for Ahaan's happiness so doing something that they believe and she's satisfied (which we know is a drama) and is 'If harmless' to you then there's no big deal in it.

nobody cared for kundali before. It is just dadiā€™s plan so it came when she got that brilliant idea in her head šŸ˜†. So it is coming when dadi wants it. šŸ¤£

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

nobody cared for kundali before. It is just dadiā€™s plan so it came when she got that brilliant idea in her head šŸ˜†. So it is coming when dadi wants it. šŸ¤£

Her idea is followed by a solution which is harmless.

I must say as I said before they both are gonna get bonkers when each and every idea will fail miserably on their faces and will make Ishqaan bond even stronger.

It's pretty funny these are their plans? Like after so overheated anger in the promošŸ˜†

kankabhor thumbnail

I watched yesterdayā€™s first scene 15 times atleastšŸ˜†. Kartik was like continue continue and was still standing there šŸ¤£ 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everyone has a different perspective on this regardless of right and wrong. And I think Ishqi is on to someone trying to break Ishqaan up so she probably is aware this is a gimmick after all she was dealing with Shekhar-Suman in-laws and this type of issue never came up. Iā€™m sorry but creating an issue on everything in all your wedding festivities is quite demeaning and insulting - everyone is only looking at and creating a spectacle of her faults, her fails, her anything... the groom is getting a free pass. You have to look at it from her perspective ... relationships and marriages are based on balance, finding common ground and compromising in certain cases - but a compromise doesnā€™t mean to be the punching bag of in-laws. 

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

Her idea is followed by a solution which is harmless.

I must say as I said before they both are gonna get bonkers when each and every idea will fail miserably on their faces and will make Ishqaan bond even stronger.

It's pretty funny these are their plans? Like after so overheated anger in the promošŸ˜†

The plan is different. It is to make Ahaan dislike Ishqi. If there is no solution Ahaan wonā€™t marry Ishqi but he will never marry anyone else either as declared by him. Kundali Solution is fine. Dadi  knew ishqi wonā€™t agree because ishqi doesnā€™t believe in it. Ahaan would want her to do it. When ishqi refuses, Ahaan wonā€™t like it and think is she canā€™t do such small thing for him. So they will fight and Ahaan will break up with Ishqi willingly. This way he will see ishqi is not worthy of this love and he will move on with Rhea. That is the real plan. 

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alittlebitcrazy

Is it just me, ya you guys also don't really care about sneak peek or predicting utna ,anymore?

Kind off because of the episodes, abit choppy and too much negativity,i mean i know itv shaadi have drama but atleast put on the mehendi and applied haldi na,here all i am seeing is namesake haldi and mehendi but i dont see it on ishqi and ahaan.like rasam is just namesake.i can tolerate villains but not to the extent they forget there is a wedding happeningšŸ˜”

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Because the BTS has taken away all the suspense. You know that they will get married.

ehh ,true ,but it is also keeping me satisfied. It's more about the fact that sneak peeks r like 30 sec now ,with no substance xD. And it's boring because what kind of stupid plans is daadi plotting ,I would give one to rhea for yesterday. Its just becoming too obvious šŸ¤¦šŸ» itne hi stupid plan dikhaane toh isse toh chhodho yeh and give more ishqaan scenes ,do this post Shaadi. Absolutely unnecessary negativity

Edited by alittlebitcrazy - 2 years ago