Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really think they will tie a link to Mayank & Mr Mehta... they’re on insta together bromancing lol

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Everyone has a different perspective on this regardless of right and wrong. And I think Ishqi is on to someone trying to break Ishqaan up so she probably is aware this is a gimmick after all she was dealing with Shekhar-Suman in-laws and this type of issue never came up. I’m sorry but creating an issue on everything in all your wedding festivities is quite demeaning and insulting - everyone is only looking at and creating a spectacle of her faults, her fails, her anything... the groom is getting a free pass. You have to look at it from her perspective ... relationships and marriages are based on balance, finding common ground and compromising in certain cases - but a compromise doesn’t mean to be the punching bag of in-laws. 

True, this family is completely killing her self respect since day one.

But what is in Kundli has nothing to do with the person..how is he or what he does. So you can't call out someone and demean if someone kundli has a dosha.

We all including Ishqi Kartik knows this is prepalanned but not Ahaan. So in that way I won't judge Ahaan today because for him it's a small matter.

But yes from a different perspective Ishqi knows about the thing happening around  to break Ishqaan..her POV is understandable

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alittlebitcrazy

ehh , my phone hanged ,sorry

Edited by alittlebitcrazy - 2 years ago
NormalGirl93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

The plan is different. It is to make Ahaan dislike Ishqi. If there is no solution Ahaan won’t marry Ishqi but he will never marry anyone else either as declared by him. Kundali Solution is fine. Dadi  knew ishqi won’t agree because ishqi doesn’t believe in it. Ahaan would want her to do it. When ishqi refuses, Ahaan won’t like it and think is she can’t do such small thing for him. So they will fight and Ahaan will break up with Ishqi willingly. This way he will see ishqi is not worthy of this love and he will move on with Rhea. That is the real plan. 

I obviously didn't think it that way but it seems logical👍🏼

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Do you think we are getting less sneak peak because its the wedding week?i found it strange that suddenly from 1 min spoiler comes 30-sec to 45 sec spoiler

NormalGirl93 thumbnail

I really think they will tie a link to Mayank & Mr Mehta... they’re on insta together bromancing lol

He's Dadu of Mayank's child🤣

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Do you think we are getting less sneak peak because its the wedding week?i found it strange that suddenly from 1 min spoiler comes 30-sec to 45 sec spoiler

Yes, Sony's brilliant plan to keep suspence 😆 

kankabhor thumbnail

Watch sneakpeak. Ishqi grabs Ahaan by his collar. Uff😳

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Watch sneakpeak. Ishqi grabs Ahaan by his collar. Uff😳

Look at DaaRhea 🤢

He called her ziddi lol... I think she will diffuse the situation with the collar grab... or maybe it’s her daydream 

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail

Look at DaaRhea 🤢

He called her ziddi lol... I think she will diffuse the situation with the collar grab.

Ishqi is Ziddi, uska naam bhi ziddi. Pehle se pata hai Ahaan ko. He likes Ziddi Ishqi😆

Except DaaRhea, it was good