Originally posted by: wamavasant
I use to love his cloths in the beginning i m glad they started giving him formal shirts was really misding his formals
I can do anything but not that white tee which he literally wears everyday
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I use to love his cloths in the beginning i m glad they started giving him formal shirts was really misding his formals
I can do anything but not that white tee which he literally wears everyday
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I can do anything but not that white tee which he literally wears everyday
Yes use dekhne k baad i feel like burning all the white T-shirts in the entire world.
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Yes use dekhne k baad i feel like burning all the white T-shirts in the entire world.
Hahahahahaha!! I don't blame you.
I think I will think of anokhi when I see bronzer now 🤣🤣
Did you see her shining nose in the precap? I cannot girl I cannot
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I can do anything but not that white tee which he literally wears everyday
Indian wear doesn't suit him because of his height I guess. Anything western. Any tee, any suit, any shirt. I love Shaurya.
Indian wear doesn't suit him because of his height I guess. Anything western. Any tee, any suit, any shirt. I love Shaurya.
Nooo!! Did you not see him in shagun outfit????
I love love love it on him. Even mehendi but shagun was my favorite!
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Hahahahahaha!! I don't blame you.
I think I will think of anokhi when I see bronzer now 🤣🤣
Did you see her shining nose in the precap? I cannot girl I cannot
I will spam her makeup artist. Tum logo ko bhi uski id de dungi spam her till she improves and does her job better 😡 i m so pissed
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Nooo!! Did you not see him in shagun outfit????
I love love love it on him. Even mehendi but shagun was my favorite!
He was good only. But I think due to his height it doesn't look that good. But even in that I like him. Just saying Western wear suits far better...... I think haldi is the best Shaurya indian look.
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I will spam her makeup artist. Tum logo ko bhi uski id de dungi spam her till she improves and does her job better 😡 i m so pissed
Wama, mujhe samajh nahi aata yeh suddenly make up artist ko bronzer se itna pyaar kaise ho gaya? did make up artist change? and all viewers can see then why cant cast and crew see this? what about Deba's friends and fam? can nobody see how hideous it looks on screen.
sorry I do not. if you find out let me know too
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I will spam her makeup artist. Tum logo ko bhi uski id de dungi spam her till she improves and does her job better 😡 i m so pissed
She used to do it so well. What the eff changed?