Originally posted by: Namita-M
I just saw this. So, an interesting take. I’m glad to see that Badi Simar didn’t just take off after everything!!
But she should have just revealed it earlier than having the lil one have to be thrown out na..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Namita-M
I just saw this. So, an interesting take. I’m glad to see that Badi Simar didn’t just take off after everything!!
But she should have just revealed it earlier than having the lil one have to be thrown out na..
Originally posted by: Virika_EHMMBH
Now its a bit exciting. I can wait for episodes but he will be like zimmedaar Aarav. Ok, he brought her home but is he going to support her infront of his family members?
He wont do much, except claim that she lives there.
I think he brought her because she is his wife that's it but he will still be angry at her and there is Reema too who knew what story she will cook in aarav's head
Reema angle is inevitable.
Originally posted by: Namita-M
I'm hoping Vivaan knocks some sense into Reema. He actually knows what's going on. Choti Simar shouldn't be blamed for all this mess. Badi Simar ne kya kaand kiya hai...Yikes!!
Reema is going to be shown -vely
Yaar i just want a scene where everyone would circle Reema and shout at her face how selfish she is
Hope she is blamed for her dad's attack than lil Simmi
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Well, well!! Badi Simar owned up to everything!! Saw a clip on Instagram!! Impressed that she did.
Even Mataji walked in, cool scene
It was pretty good.
Agreed!! The way her expression changed when Vivaan mentioned Simar. Reema is only concerned about herself. Didn’t bother going home to see what’s happening. Her Dad is in the hospital. Selfish ladki. Vivaan’s way too good for her.
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Agreed!! The way her expression changed when Vivaan mentioned Simar. Reema is only concerned about herself. Didn’t bother going home to see what’s happening. Her Dad is in the hospital. Selfish ladki. Vivaan’s way too good for her.
Yes, I clearly dont ship them.
Being modern or having dreams don't make reema look bad.... but ott selfishness does! She is only I, me and my dreams!
I do not wonder if she shows up at oswal family all decked up as arav's wife!!!