Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just saw this. So, an interesting take. I’m glad to see that Badi Simar didn’t just take off after everything!!
Now its a bit exciting. I can wait for episodes but he will be like zimmedaar Aarav. Ok, he brought her home but is he going to support her infront of his family members?
Originally posted by: Virika_EHMMBH
Now its a bit exciting. I can wait for episodes but he will be like zimmedaar Aarav. Ok, he brought her home but is he going to support her infront of his family members?
I think he brought her because she is his wife that's it but he will still be angry at her and there is Reema too who knew what story she will cook in aarav's head
I think he brought her because she is his wife that's it but he will still be angry at her and there is Reema too who knew what story she will cook in aarav's head
I'm hoping Vivaan knocks some sense into Reema. He actually knows what's going on. Choti Simar shouldn't be blamed for all this mess. Badi Simar ne kya kaand kiya hai...Yikes!!
I totally love this promo. this is addictive. I am watching it again and again. the female voice at the end is superb and sync well with the promo
Yaar i just want a scene where everyone would circle Reema and shout at her face how selfish she isOriginally posted by: Namita-M
I'm hoping Vivaan knocks some sense into Reema. He actually knows what's going on. Choti Simar shouldn't be blamed for all this mess. Badi Simar ne kya kaand kiya hai...Yikes!!
Well, well!! Badi Simar owned up to everything!! Saw a clip on Instagram!! Impressed that she did.
Nice one! Let's see if the story takes a turn for the better now