ajkal episodes dekhne ka man ni k rha... Bkvas chl rha h... Pta ni kitne din 8 hr chlnge 😡I have a fear that Rra's scenes will not come for now. Maybe at the end of the week 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ajkal episodes dekhne ka man ni k rha... Bkvas chl rha h... Pta ni kitne din 8 hr chlnge 😡I have a fear that Rra's scenes will not come for now. Maybe at the end of the week 😭
aww cuties
I guess vansh Thursday tak aayegaOriginally posted by: Priyankaakdha
ajkal episodes dekhne ka man ni k rha... Bkvas chl rha h... Pta ni kitne din 8 hr chlnge 😡
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Vansh aur Rra dono hamare liye ek barabar hain
Dono hi unattainable😔 Jinhe sirf dur se taad sakte hain😭
Aur Vihu bhi😭
Now Vihu is Unattainable ultra pro max🤣

I think Voot doesn't want to give anything away, and that is why is not posting precaps anymore.
I will officially unfollow @vootselect when this show is over.Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I think Voot doesn't want to give anything away, and that is why is not posting precaps anymore.