Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What around the ear? Shit I didn't notice. 🤣🤣
Arre the thing he was doing peeche se, when she was taking lambi saasein 🥵
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
Mehnedi main itna Hot expressions dance kaun karta hain...mujhe to sharam aa rahi hain
DaRhea ke aankhen phati nahi?
Nose nahi, kaafi kuch touch ☺️
And the thing he was doing around her ear OMG
That's not the kinda dance you do on a wedding function, it's something you do before getting your woman to bed, Ahaan Veer Malhotra 🤣
He basically went to second base🤣
I was rewatching the dance.. omg ... lol ... again, yeh sab ke saamne kya AVM ne 🤣
Arre the thing he was doing peeche se, when she was taking lambi saasein 🥵
I also want them to continue the scene. ☺️
Also is it just me or was he talking in a husky tone in the end of the episode?
Originally posted by: LFEZV6CZPB5IJ3AP
Pehle Pyar nahi hua kabhi iss liye sanskaar aur yeh bakhwaas hahahah abhi khulm khulam romance hoga sabke samne🤣
Now that you're talking of the steaming dance☺️
I wished they had first danced on Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum donon as a heads-up😆
☺️☺️
Ahaan nikal gaya haath se, yeh poore khandan/behen ke sasural walo ke saamne he's ready to kiss her on her ear, do a sexy dance (almost makeout with her)
Yeh Ishqi ko thodi der akela mil gaya agar without disruption in a room, Sir ke saare sanskaar dhare ke dhare reh jaenge
Originally posted by: esprit_00
I was rewatching the dance.. omg ... lol ... again, yeh sab ke saamne kya AVM ne 🤣
I know I'll watch the dance 20 times till tomorrow. 🤣
☺️☺️
Ahaan nikal gaya haath se, yeh poore khandan/behen ke sasural walo ke saamne he's ready to kiss her on her ear, do a sexy dance (almost makeout with her)
Yeh Ishqi ko thodi der akela mil gaya agar without disruption in a room, Sir ke saare sanskaar dhare ke dhare reh jaenge
IShqii just needs to do the shuruwaat😆
baaki kaam banda kar lega🤣
PS- Actually yeh Ahaan nahi uske bigde hue hormones ka kaam hai🤣