I really wanted to watch it as I love Imran ashraf hira and neelum
Only if the hero wasn't that Buddha yaseer nawaz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really wanted to watch it as I love Imran ashraf hira and neelum
Only if the hero wasn't that Buddha yaseer nawaz
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
I really wanted to watch it as I love Imran ashraf hira and neelum
Only if the hero wasn't that Buddha yaseer nawaz
You should still watch it for the story though
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
I really wanted to watch it as I love Imran ashraf hira and neelum
Only if the hero wasn't that Buddha yaseer nawaz
Yasir did decent job. You should watch it
I know he acts well...I saw his extended cameo in chup Rahi with Syed zibrun sajjal and Feroze and he was excellent there
Just that cudnt digest him with neelum
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
I know he acts well...I saw his extended cameo in chup Rahi with Syed zibrun sajjal and Feroze and he was excellent there
Just that cudnt digest him with neelum
He was suitable for that character. His character was like that in Dmkd.
Am I the only one who didn't like the last epi?