Hello everybody.😊
Ahsan Khan and Neelam Muneer are doing a new drama togather . Qayamat is directed by : Yasir Nawaz , and produced under the production house of Nida Yasir Nawaz . I think it is coming on ARY. 😃

Hello everybody.😊
Ahsan Khan and Neelam Muneer are doing a new drama togather . Qayamat is directed by : Yasir Nawaz , and produced under the production house of Nida Yasir Nawaz . I think it is coming on ARY. 😃

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My favourite hero's new drama is announced. I am very excited. In fact even Neelum is among one of my favourites. Looking forward.
Neelum has had disappointing script choices recently. Hopefully this is good.
Originally posted by: Ahsan-Khan_fan
My favourite hero's new drama is announced. I am very excited. In fact even Neelum is among one of my favourites. Looking forward.
I am glad Ahsan is doing more dramas now in a regular pasis. Neelam share a good chemistry with him both on and off screen, I've seen some videos of them during the promotions of Chupan Chupai.😳
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Neelum has had disappointing script choices recently. Hopefully this is good.
I am afraid of the title of this drama. ☢️ I just hope none of the leads die in the end.😒
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
Thanks for sharing
Welcome🤗
That's a thunderous title. 😲
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Neelum has had disappointing script choices recently. Hopefully this is good.
even ahsan :(
I like the title though
and at least they are good actors even though Neelam tends to be annoying
I hope it would not be depressing
Bts
