Woh aagaya ,woh aagaya.
Ab hogi angst ki baarish.🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woh aagaya ,woh aagaya.
Ab hogi angst ki baarish.🥳
🤣Agaya mandar pallu will sulk now
I wonder,what reason mandar will give to his family for being alive??
That's what I wanted. Grey shade matlab negative Banda 🤣
Lag nahi raha he is for flashback's. I think I'll get what I always wanted 🥳
Oh god Mandaar is going to be a bad guy!!!
Though the casting seems so amazing!!!
Pati No-1 padhar rahe hai…wo bhi zinda..🤣
As expected
Sanki budda is going to become more sanki with this mandar drama...
How much should we need to tolerate this sanki budda 😳
I wonder,what reason mandar will give to his family for being alive??
1. someone saved him in accident he was in coma
2 . he was having memory loss after accident and got back memory recently.
Ashok phal is very good actor. I used to watch his Marathi serial. But I don’t want rift between raghav and pallavi because of him. Let’s see how this is shown.
Maybe they will show possessive side of raghav for pallavi.