Nice prologue
Interesting concept
Continue soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice prologue
Interesting concept
Continue soon
Nice start
loved it
cont soon
I m so glade to you see you here!😭 Cant tell how much I miss you!😭
Amazing and intriguing prologue!👏
Con. The story soon...!
P.S.Can we chat somewhere please????🥱
Different concept
Waiting for next update🙂
Waiting for the update
Plz continue soon
please give update 😊
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
HELLO EVERYONE I AM SIMA, THE WRITER OF AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE I CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT VIRMAN505 SO I WILL BE CONTINUING FROM THIS ACCOUNT...
ಸ್ವಾತಂತ್ರ್ಯ ದಿನದ ಶುಭಾಷಯಗಳು. ||स्वतंत्रता दिवस की शुभकामनाऐं|| Happy Independence Day.
1.5k