OMG ! That intense look in second pic ufff 😳
* fanning myself *
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMG ! That intense look in second pic ufff 😳
* fanning myself *
Before we all reach heaven and floating away let's not forget Didi and her habit of strolling into their room like its a park 😂😂😂
Running away so no body throws chappal at me 😅😅
yaar samrat kaab aayega
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
See I'm not sure if he'll take an attempt or not.... I was "just guessing" 😚🤣🤣🤣
even we are guessing bechara confess bhe ni kar pa rha hai
Wo aaye tab aaye ,ask Didi kab jaayegi!🤣🤣
Now I wonder if Vanku really got scared by the Boycott Trend because all these pics are of non-KD syllabus scenes 😆
That, or he has a big nightmare planned ahead and is trying to give us lollipops to stay sane during it.......either way, I will accept it 🤣
I'm getting really tensed and excited dude😝 Just feeling a little too cold🤣
voe kahe nahe ja rahe hai
These 2 seriously need to get a room , I mean somewhere far away from chavan nivas with no phones ❤️❤️
Before we all reach heaven and floating away let's not forget Didi and her habit of strolling into their room like its a park 😂😂😂
Running away so no body throws chappal at me 😅😅
I hope she is already at her parents house 😑 but if she interrupt them this time I swear I am going to find a way to get inside TV and pack her in a potato sack and parcel her to Antarctica and she can get her beizzati done by polar bear and Penguins there 🤣
My SaiRat heart: maybe a forehead kiss
My sane Ghum brain: khana related, Viru's 100th flop flirting attempt 😆
My feelings EXACTLY