Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
More:
Failed pre-mission kiss attempt🤣
Or
Ek chutki namak in khaana🤣
The latter I think. 😳🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
More:
Failed pre-mission kiss attempt🤣
Or
Ek chutki namak in khaana🤣
The latter I think. 😳🙄
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Yeesssssss 💃💃*screaming like a mad woman*
OMG ! Finally a Sairat hug without idiotic KKHH effect 😘😘😘😘
And God that look on Veeru's face 😁😁😁 I am sooo happy I feel like I am going to faint 😍😍
OMGGGG YASSSSSSSSS.....OMGGG I can't wait for tomorrow's episode now....my bacchasssss are hugging...OMG my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️
My SaiRat heart: maybe a forehead kiss
My sane Ghum brain: khana related, Viru's 100th flop flirting attempt 😆
You never know "more" here could mean that they once again feed each other. This is Ghum everyone we cannot expect much or else bezzati will happen in the morning itself 🤣
Knowing Ghum feeding each other is better than anything else they show. I am scared of beizatti 😂😂
Kya guess. There r very less options with sairat na. And in that also didi is there 😏
And shoe mala and those shoes with spikes that athletes wear 😈
This time I'm not laughing too much😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
More:
Failed pre-mission kiss attempt🤣
Or
Ek chutki namak in khaana🤣
One more failed kiss attempt 😂😂 bechara Veeru ,How many more attempts before he is successful 😅😅

One more failed kiss attempt 😂😂 bechara Veeru ,How many more attempts before he is successful 😅😅
Viru cant kiss saala,