Waise Sai is fully hugging him in that picture with arms around him and everything........she's much faster than Virat in these matters 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waise Sai is fully hugging him in that picture with arms around him and everything........she's much faster than Virat in these matters 🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Veeru seems more interested in oogling his wifey than the selfie 🤣
Normal human beings: Oxygen is important for survival
ACP Virat Chavan: Doing baiko jaap and opling baiko 24×7 is important for survival
Whichever mammal is in your vicinity... ask it🤣
Yeesssssss 💃💃*screaming like a mad woman*
OMG ! Finally a Sairat hug without idiotic KKHH effect 😘😘😘😘
And God that look on Veeru's face 😁😁😁 I am sooo happy I feel like I am going to faint 😍😍
guysss
khabri captioned it hug and MOREE!!! more matlab kya
Waise Sai is fully hugging him in that picture with arms around him and everything........she's much faster than Virat in these matters 🤣
Finally Virat can actually feel Sai.
Reference: 18+ thread
More:
Failed pre-mission kiss attempt🤣
Or
Ek chutki namak in khaana🤣
I did it myself. Hopefully it not a dream or something. 🤞✌️
chalo lets guess
18+ thread is going to get many, many new additions after this episode 🤣