Hubby liked my Instagram post today
Check here if you do not believe me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQV4az-J2uD/?utm_medium=copy_link
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hubby liked my Instagram post today
Check here if you do not believe me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQV4az-J2uD/?utm_medium=copy_link
NautankiTadka aka Tannu 😆
Pehchaante toh ho, lekin yaad hu ki nai aap decide karo 😛
Originally posted by: priya185
Hubby liked my Instagram post today
Check here if you do not believe me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQV4az-J2uD/?utm_medium=copy_link
Congrats dearie 🥳

hi dear I am food how are you?
Originally posted by: priya185
hi dear I am food how are you?
I'm food too 😆
What level of food are you? Healthy or junk? 😛
typos from mobile I meant I am good
But food is true too 😆
I mostly have healthy food except a few treats here and there especially on a cheat day
Bajaj ko bhi bulalo, Laal Dupatta party karenge saare milke😆
I have blocked all my IRLs on IG, my siblings, crush, fiance, relatives, teachers everyone🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5