Wah wah ! Beautiful can we please get to read more and more of these❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wah wah ! Beautiful can we please get to read more and more of these❤️
Oh my god
These are brilliant
Kya talent hai tumme 👏
Originally posted by: Morusya51
wow, i seriously believe you should have written it for him, so beautiful, loved it♥
Thank you so much 🥰 am glad that you loved em all...
All credit goes to the poets....
Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon
Wow Samreen👏 Kya tha yeh😲 kaha chupa rakha tha yeh talent👍🏼
Bohot badiya⭐️ waiting to read more from you
Oh my god 😲
I have not written these....
I should have mentioned the poets name, some were anonymous...
I wish I had that talent, I could barely write one single couplet 🥲
I am glad you liked them....
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Wah wah ! Beautiful can we please get to read more and more of these❤️
Glad that you liked them❤️
All the credit goes to the poets .... I forgot to mention them .....
Sadma girl ❤️
Yeh maine nahi likhe hain 🥲
Bas maine b Farhad ki tarah internet aur personal fav se help li hai 😅
Res
So many shayaris Will come back later and comment
If I don't come back by tomorrow please gimme a poke 😆 It means I have forgotten 🤪
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Oh my god 😲
I have not written these....
I should have mentioned the poets name, some were anonymous...
I wish I had that talent, I could barely write one single couplet 🥲
I am glad you liked them....
Then you should write some, I know you can, its even your mother tongue, more reason to write👍🏼
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Thank you so much 🥰 am glad that you loved em all...
All credit goes to the poets....
oh, then i'll google them for they were all so beautiful♥