Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Done 😆 but I refuse to be Kareena Kapoor in this one. Let’s all do this one too.
I'm Akshaye in this because he is the only one not getting pneumonia later after all this rain!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Done 😆 but I refuse to be Kareena Kapoor in this one. Let’s all do this one too.
I'm Akshaye in this because he is the only one not getting pneumonia later after all this rain!
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm Akshaye in this because he is the only one not getting pneumonia later after all this rain!
Instead his perving on scantly dressed women dancing in the rain with his serial killer hoodie donned over his head. You wanna be him? The pleasure is all mine 🤣
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
🤣
Why are they rubbing on their bedsheets like that in the morning? 😆
May God never let us fall asleep with makeup on the way they did 😭
I’m guilty of falling asleep with makeup on two nights ago 🥺
The image of Rahul Roy crawling around 1:15 stays in my head rent free.
If you’re wondering why he makes my skin crawl. Say no more! The pink lipstick, facial expressions and dance moves 🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
The image of Rahul Roy crawling around 1:15 stays in my head rent free.
🤣 Why on earth is he crawling? OMG did this choreographer hate him?
Also what are they doing here?!?!?

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
If you’re wondering why he makes my skin crawl. Say no more! The pink lipstick, facial expressions and dance moves 🤣
🤣!!!!
His dance...no words. He thought her shade of lipstick was cute so he applied some too. ❤️
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
The image of Rahul Roy crawling around 1:15 stays in my head rent free.
Wowwww wowwww and that glossy hair of his😉
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
🤣 Why on earth is he crawling? OMG did this choreographer hate him?
Also what are they doing here?!?!?
Always admired this choreography 🤣
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k