Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😶😶😶😶
Why am I even watching this 😅
Be like me. Only watching precaps and good episodes 🤣🤣
I have no clue...what are they trying to do...
Are they going to do one leap, then Rani and veer meet after that,showing Rani as an successful engineer.
God..!!
Life me already itna stress hai, why can they show something happy.
we r watching it because we r addicted to it.
Firstly this is so funny he is wearing a bora. 🤣🤣he is drunk too.
What happened there why he is wearing bora. I can't wait to see this episode. 🤣🤣🤣
don't want any leap yaar. First they should clear their MU. After that whatever they want to show they can do.Originally posted by: swetasharmashah
I have no clue...what are they trying to do...
Are they going to do one leap, then Rani and veer meet after that,showing Rani as an successful engineer.
God..!!
Life me already itna stress hai, why can they show something happy.
For some reason, I still have this Ray of hope in my heart that at the end of this track, veer and Rani would get married again.
Please I want to git rid of this addiction 😅
I want to see it too. But why is he drunk. It would have been better if he is sober and they talk over to clear this freakin neverending misunderstanding. Some one lock them there please 🙏😅
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
we r watching it because we r addicted to it.
Firstly this is so funny he is wearing a bora. 🤣🤣he is drunk too.
What happened there why he is wearing bora. I can't wait to see this episode. 🤣🤣🤣
Me too 😔
Originally posted by: swetasharmashah
For some reason, I still have this Ray of hope in my heart that at the end of this track, veer and Rani would get married again.
Please I want to git rid of this addiction 😅
I want to see it too. But why is he drunk. It would have been better if he is sober and they talk over to clear this freakin neverending misunderstanding. Some one lock them there please 🙏😅
I’m so heart broken I wish I were not such an addict and still I want to be wrong and hope that they won’t part ways so depressing really