Hahahahaha ganga jal dalo 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahahahaha ganga jal dalo 🤣

Arre preet wanted to know which scene and song she should start with
I’ll be honest. I’m so tired of interviews. I was just waiting for the write up. It’s too early on a Sunday😃
Kar chuki hun.
Hey Preet. You can start with Shaadi sequences. I can share 2 of the edits I did on shaadi sequences.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQOhII1gXbN/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTlUtZgJPw/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Hey Preet. You can start with Shaadi sequences. I can share 2 of the edits I did on shaadi sequences.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQOhII1gXbN/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTlUtZgJPw/?utm_medium=copy_link
Jiggy please tag her 😭 and a prayer circle for my tags 🥺
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi
WTH Sunday ko 7pm me SAAKK ki jagha ghum repeat kar rahe hai😡😡😡😡
Yes 🤡
I turned on TV
Vaada boy tha 😑
Inki story march se ek jagah aatki hai 🤪
Who the hell watches same crap on sundays too
Sunday itna barbaad kyun karna hai bhai 🙆🏻♀️🌚
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Hey Preet. You can start with Shaadi sequences. I can share 2 of the edits I did on shaadi sequences.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQOhII1gXbN/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTlUtZgJPw/?utm_medium=copy_link
Tags
Tags kisike kaam nahi karte.. Yahan kaunsa page bhaari ho gaya hai!! 😒