Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kal hi dekha tha
Library scene where zaroon and kashaf had huge argument when she comes to know what were his motive behind his friendly behaviour..
Originally posted by: Priyapriyu
Kal hi dekha tha
Library scene where zaroon and kashaf had huge argument when she comes to know what were his motive behind his friendly behaviour..
Ya.. That scene..
Made her feel he's a shallow person..
Already she didn't have good opinion about men.. Uparse woh incident..
HaaaOriginally posted by: rekha_crm
Ya.. That scene..
Made her feel he's a shallow person..
Already she didn't have good opinion about men.. Uparse woh incident..
She knew it something is not good about him…
But it was reality check time for zaroon..
How wrong he was..
I think that incident change him..
Originally posted by: Priyapriyu
Haaa
She knew it something is not good about him…
But it was reality check time for zaroon..
How wrong he was..
I think that incident change him..
So true..
And I think his sisters failed marriage too made him analyse..
HaaOriginally posted by: rekha_crm
So true..
And I think his sisters failed marriage too made him analyse..
Wo bhi hai…
Hello diii
kaise ho ???
I got vaccinated today…
Hi Priyu..
I'm good..
Great.. First shot or both done?
First shot diii
2nd shot is after 84 days…