Someone replied to Alice- "Aap to badi fast ho"
🤣🤣🤣
I reacted to that comment bt the person deleted😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Someone replied to Alice- "Aap to badi fast ho"
🤣🤣🤣
I reacted to that comment bt the person deleted😒😒
So true!
He looked really cute then
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
She just said ua day dude... because it’s father’s day. Right? Where did she post it?
the story is an old post she has shared 2017..her caption for the pic looks like he is no more😭
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
the story is an old post she has shared 2017..her caption for the pic looks like he is no more😭
Oh
aaj koi game khele?
I have one in mind 😉
Why so? 🤣
Neki aur puch puch
Batao jaldi 😉
MBZ tere games games hi hote hain na?
Ya kuch aur
because I am inside 🤣
if I was outside, then it would be sky 🤣