You may discuss indirectly
Kifla, kal puch rahe the naa?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You may discuss indirectly
Kifla, kal puch rahe the naa?
Appy...🤔You may discuss indirectly
Change karo siggy
Indirect answers:
1. The fallen warrior 😔
2. The flamboyant Mr Singh
3. Russian woman in black
4. Karan Arjun aayenge
5. Hindu Goddess of Wealth
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Indirect answers:
1. The fallen warrior 😔
2. The flamboyant Mr Singh
3. Russian woman in black
4. Karan Arjun aayenge
5. Hindu Goddess of Wealth
I am super doomed 🤣
Don’t judge that by my answers. I can be quite unique 🤣 What did you answer?
1) 🇺🇸
2) Bajirao🙆🏻♀️
3) One we lost to soul stone originally
4) Sawariya...
5) 💰 💴
these are my answers 🤧
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Don’t judge that by my answers. I can be quite unique 🤣 What did you answer?
After cracking your hints I think only one answer differs 😲
Oh wow! 👏 Post your answers too na. Easier to compare
The “originally” has me confused. Is it the same answer as mine? 🤓
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
1) 🇺🇸
2) Bajirao🙆🏻♀️
3) One we lost to soul stone originally
4) Sawariya...
5) 💰 💴
these are my answers 🤧
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
The “originally” has me confused. Is it the same answer as mine? 🤓
Nah
Yours sacrificed in the end
Mine was killed by her own father for Soul stone
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1