Didn’t manage to hide it from Evans eyes did i? 👀😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Didn’t manage to hide it from Evans eyes did i? 👀😂😂
Only for a week
Next week shreya will give us a new home🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Maybe we have the same answer and everyone will laugh at both of us
Twins remember?😭
I remember but don't worry I am sure our answers won't match 🤣
I am legit tired 🤣
Waise the results will be out in the 4th week toh tabtak kya karenge?🤔
Soul sister you ain't the one for sheep 😔
I know 😒
I am glad you finally realised this after literally forcing me to join here 😑 I hope you don't even try to convince me aage se for sheep 😆
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
I know 😒
I am glad you finally realised this after literally forcing me to join here 😑 I hope you don't even try to convince me aage se for sheep 😆
Nah...
Do you actually believe I won't force you just coz you're bad?
Of course not😂
Practice makes us perfect
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Nah...
Do you actually believe I won't force you just coz you're bad?
Of course not😂
Practice makes us perfect
Game ki practice ka toh pata nahi.. Akhand beijjati ki practice zaroor ho jayegi phir toh 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am legit tired 🤣
Waise the results will be out in the 4th week toh tabtak kya karenge?🤔
Tab tak yaha jao
You may discuss indirectly
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1