Congratulations priya🥳🥳. And you are the winner woo hoo🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: priya185
I restricted who can tag me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations priya🥳🥳. And you are the winner woo hoo🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: priya185
I restricted who can tag me
Congratulations Anmol and Kifah 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: priya185
congrats to us Hiral
Congrats priya🥳🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks hiral we are lucky to have an amazing group
Congratulations🥳🤗🥳
congratulations Priya🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: Amphitrite
And now for the final
The one who got the highest number of points and is also the winner of this game
priya185 - 77.5
Party cahye ab humien🥳
Yayyy many many Congratulations Priya
So happy for you 🥳🥳🥳🥳
You played so so well
With that done
I am gonna get a loooooonnnnggg sleep tonight
After which I will issue the scorecard tomorrow for all of you to see
Thanks guys for playing this game and letting me be a host for the first time alone
Love ya!
Neha: that non-participant siggie is made by me
Congratulations anmol and kifs for being the runner up🥳🥳Originally posted by: Amphitrite
With 73.5 points and 74.5 points these two are the runner ups of our game
Beautyful_Mess - 73.5 points
Anmol_.- 74.5 points
yayy thank you for this award and to my amazing co-contestantsOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
And now for the final
The one who got the highest number of points and is also the winner of this game
priya185 - 77.5
it is the first time I won first prize in a game
Bored of writing Congrats!
Mubaraka! EKD, Anmol and Priya185