I restricted who can tag mewhy I m not able to tag you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I restricted who can tag mewhy I m not able to tag you
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
To the round which confused everyone for a moment but nevertheless it did have winners
Thank you Alexia🤗
Congratulations to us priya
Group 2 FTW🥳
Congratulations sister🥳🥳Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Catwoman
Ah the impressive Catwoman. The next award is rightfully named after her coz its about the newbie who impressed everyone
Catwoman is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DelusionsOfNeha
Congratulations dear...here's the siggie
congratulations Anmol and kiffuuuuu🥳🥳Originally posted by: Amphitrite
With 73.5 points and 74.5 points these two are the runner ups of our game
Beautyful_Mess - 73.5 points
Anmol_.- 74.5 points
Aik or 🥳
Wow, Anmol and Kifla 👏 You guys killed it! 🥳Many congratulations on a fab and consistent performance!
congrats guys enjoy and throw us a partyOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
With 73.5 points and 74.5 points these two are the runner ups of our game
Beautyful_Mess - 73.5 points
Anmol_.- 74.5 points
especially anmol who thought they were out of the runner up race
oh AchaOriginally posted by: priya185
I restricted who can tag me
And now for the final
The one who got the highest number of points and is also the winner of this game
priya185 - 77.5

thanks hiral we are lucky to have an amazing group
Thanku kiddoo!! 🤗🤗