Krishna two things
1. SS will look better than the other person..
2. Kurta phatne waala hai baad mai..
🤭🤭
1, no doubt I like Neil but still kv is the best...😎
2, 🤣🤣🤣haan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Krishna two things
1. SS will look better than the other person..
2. Kurta phatne waala hai baad mai..
🤭🤭
1, no doubt I like Neil but still kv is the best...😎
2, 🤣🤣🤣haan
Originally posted by: butterturnips
Mera Laddoo bilkul laddoo hi lag raha h Yellow mein 😆
Chaand looks like Motichoor ke laddoo
Ab khate waqt SS ki yaad ayegi 🤣
Meine abhi abhi notice kiya Reema ke followers Deba se jyada hai 😲
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Meine abhi abhi notice kiya Reema ke followers Deba se jyada hai 😲
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Better look at Shaurya’s haldi outfit:
https://twitter.com/patilvaidehi_/status/1406242054082945028?s=21
https://twitter.com/shivikumari8/status/1406242741357404161?s=21
Just happy to know they’ll be happy at their haldi!
Better look at Shaurya’s haldi outfit:
https://twitter.com/shivikumari8/status/1406242741357404161?s=21
KV slaying the chamkeeli kurta as well 😆
Tfs dear 🤗
I dont like his outfit but chand can pull off anything .
Iska handsome na lagna jaise crime ho 🤣🤣
Wow.😍
Originally posted by: Mona_988
I dont like his outfit but chand can pull off anything .
Iska handsome na lagna jaise crime ho 🤣🤣
That he can! But why do I have a feeling of de’ja vu?