Originally posted by: kankabhor
It seems Sarla or Sonu locked themselves in the room. Who is it?
Hum tum .. ek kamre main band ho 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kankabhor
It seems Sarla or Sonu locked themselves in the room. Who is it?
Hum tum .. ek kamre main band ho 😆
Originally posted by: esprit_00
Sonu was outside in tears... I think Sarla maybe
Sachi heart attack toh nahi ho gaya sarla aunty ko?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I think its Sarla as Sonu was beside Ahaan.
Or maybe Sarla got a heart attack and doctor unko dekhne aaye honge the way everyone is standing😆
I just now said the same thing 😆
i knew this show will give me mini heart attacks all the way up to wedding and even after marriage lol..
Dadi ki badluck hi kharab hai ... kab se sab ko mara hua moun dekhana chahti hai aur woh time pata nahi kab aayega
I thnk they all young generation people will think its Mayank and dadi will continue to think it is IShqi. I am sure it is Rhea and maybe dadi doesn't have idea
bus ek aur person ka coma enter hona baki hai
Raj loves you then, he is dumping sonu for you and has already made arrangements for living away from our beloved sarla aunty
Kab? Kahan? Kyu?Originally posted by: kankabhor
It seems Sarla or Sonu locked themselves in the room. Who is it?
But I felt this track had a lot of potential but they just rushed through things.
I mean Ishqi herself had her doubts regarding the relationship. That should have been explored. Par yahan they made it about dadi's consent. This would have made more sense had Ishqaan been in a relationship for a while and now decided on marriage
Can Mayank really be Rhea's ex? 🤔