Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Green wala dance pehle hai ya Haldi?
i think mehendi and sangeet? last time bhi pehle hui thi na
Ishqi ne toh Ahaan ko haan bola hi nahi tha na. He was like I will wait for you. But today Ahaan told hum apna rishta tod rahe hain. I was like she hasn't even said yes. And then today dadi gave manzoori to rishta also.
Or did I miss something. They should have shown Ishqi telling yes to AVM properly after being sure of this relationship herself. But yahan toh kuch aur hi hogaya
Pata nahi, ab to aisa lag raha hai functions ki khichdi hone wali haiOriginally posted by: kankabhor
Green wala dance pehle hai ya Haldi?
It seems Sarla or Sonu locked themselves in the room. Who is it?
Sonu was outside in tears... I think Sarla maybe
Originally posted by: kankabhor
It seems Sarla or Sonu locked themselves in the room. Who is it?
I think its Sarla as Sonu was beside Ahaan.
Or maybe Sarla got a heart attack and doctor unko dekhne aaye honge the way everyone is standing😆
Every time I read your UN, I start humming the song -
Andekhi anjani si pagli si deewani si, jaane woh kaisi hogi re😆
❤️😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Ishqi ne toh Ahaan ko haan bola hi nahi tha na. He was like I will wait for you. But today Ahaan told hum apna rishta tod rahe hain. I was like she hasn't even said yes. And then today dadi gave manzoori to rishta also.
Or did I miss something. They should have shown Ishqi telling yes to AVM properly after being sure of this relationship herself. But yahan toh kuch aur hi hogaya
Ahaan Veer Malhotra ne apni toh chalani hi hai