Sonu called Ishqi, 'bhabhi"❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sonu called Ishqi, 'bhabhi"❤️
Yeh kaun se police hai jo publicly aake puri report bata ti hai... koi privacy naam ki cheez hai hi nahi.
why is Ahaan so expressionless here? support your love man!
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Watching precao again.
I know I should be quiet until seeing the episode but his reaction is unusual. I am not really able to decipher anything from his face. I do feel that he is not misunderstanding her but his stance is unusual.
I think it is a highly edited clip. He seems to be in deep thought of who might have done it.
Originally posted by: esprit_00
Yeh kaun se police hai jo publicly aake puri report bata ti hai... koi privacy naam ki cheez hai hi nahi.
main 3 saal ke law profession mein ansi police se nahi mili 😆
Originally posted by: esprit_00
ok we are here... thanks AP
After a looong time somebdy calling me AP😳
Last was in IPKKND and Kalirein forum....
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I think it is a highly edited clip. He seems to be in deep thought of who might have done it.
Indeed. It seems terrifically edited.