Didi loves aag 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Didi loves aag 🤣
Weren't u there. It was in the social media thread mé and Saichintalli were discussing it. We said u have Rao so we need to find her a partner
No, maybe I just had slept a few moments ago😆
Yeah she wants attention and people in twitter r giving her that. Why r they not ignoring her 🤷♀️
Then I'll judge handwriting🤣
Yeah she wants attention and people in twitter r giving her that. Why r they not ignoring her 🤷♀️
That is why I usually don't get to twitter, it's too crowded for me. 😆
Is there some tandav going on in Twitter🤣Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
That is why I usually don't get to twitter, it's too crowded for me. 😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Is there some tandav going on in Twitter🤣
I don't know, they are saying the judging is not going well on twitter🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I don't know, they are saying the judging is not going well on twitter🤣
Thank god I am not in twitter. 🙄
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I don't know, they are saying the judging is not going well on twitter🤣
Apparently Bubu commented under the pic
Yeah, me too😆