Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Yeh Gautam toh sachme nalla nikla 🤣 I think I need to name this the SR kaand… beginning of all kaands
And we need to rename this EDT to Adhbuth SR 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Yeh Gautam toh sachme nalla nikla 🤣 I think I need to name this the SR kaand… beginning of all kaands
And we need to rename this EDT to Adhbuth SR 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Lol KD is busy with his friends who are smoking hookah🤣 sasta nasha wale dost🤣
I loved that he seemed more addicted to his phone than to hookah or anything else 🤣
Gautam had been trying since Somnath.. In fact he was happy to do it even more khulam khula than rooftop (remember haldi time).
Phail hogaya… phast phast try karna tha na…
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Omg KD bechara kept publicising that for so long. You didn’t see? 😆
here you go!
Thanks for sharing🤗
Just watched it and was nice. I am not sure if I will remember the song again. Looks like the composer/singer is the playing the FL in the video. KD looks good, his smile is captivating. Also looks like the video came out in October of last year much before PS started. This is the time he was saying that he stayed at home for 1 year due to some injury/health issues. Also I checked the comments, most of them are from current ShiVi/ Shiva/KD fans😆
adbhut is not going to go away anytime soon.......sab adbhut hai🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Lol KD is busy with his friends who are smoking hookah🤣 sasta nasha wale dost🤣
In that short clip we got to see, I did not see KD smoking, instead he was checking his phone😆but his friend was vaping and his brother was using the hookah
In that short clip we got to see, I did not see KD smoking, instead he was checking his phone😆but his friend was vaping and his brother was using the hookah
Yup he wasn’t into it, but his friends were doing sasta nasha🤣 KD was totally into his phone! Bechara! 3-4 din kaise rahega 🤣
Kaisa tha episode?
In that short clip we got to see, I did not see KD smoking, instead he was checking his phone😆but his friend was vaping and his brother was using the hookah
AK, his one and only addiction 😆
Jokes apart, he mentioned in that interview that he doesn’t drink much. Maybe he doesn’t do this too 😊
Kaisa tha episode?
One word, ADHBUTH 🤣