Just delete the whole damn show🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Just delete the whole damn show🤣
They will after its over
and then reupload it🤣
🤣 this best thing happen to show
Both KAM3 and Dil kya kare is trending in YouTube.. 🥳Geo ki lottery laggayi hai this year🤣
I’m sure they’ll sign Feroze again after AMEK 🤣🤣
Finally Ash milgayi, I thought Feedi ki dukh mei tu Multan na chali gayi ho 🤣
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
hmm next week may be possible or would i say from july it will pick up .
Feroze ne bola 24th epi tak wait karo kuch na kuch answer mil jayege
I don’t think Feroze has the exact calculation of which episode airs when, he might’ve thought that 24th episode tak sab hoga and Geo might make it like 34th episode 🤣
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
😳 Aur bhai bahan type ladai bhi hoti thi
What monina said 🤪I never watch her interview
I like tooba & sohail interview more
Wany iqra & feroze interview after show end
I loved Sohail’s talk, he’s so nice offfscreen that lagta nahi he’s the rude Nazim shah though 🤣
Iqra ka recent interview she told that how Feroze pampered his wife on sets, like jaldi shoot khatam Kardeta 🤣
Yes I want a Feroze and Iqra joint interview too along with Saquib and Sunita, the epic team 😌🤣
Momina didn’t say much but she looked pissed off and disinterested to talk about KAM3 so I don’t know why 🤣
Shameen was the sweetest though, she talked so well even though her role is short too.
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Both KAM3 and Dil kya kare is trending in YouTube.. 🥳Geo ki lottery laggayi hai this year🤣
I’m sure they’ll sign Feroze again after AMEK 🤣🤣
I just dont want him to be stuck on one channel
ohh is she but story toh bht daalti rahti hai kam3 se related😆Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
I loved Sohail’s talk, he’s so nice offfscreen that lagta nahi he’s the rude Nazim shah though 🤣
Iqra ka recent interview she told that how Feroze pampered his wife on sets, like jaldi shoot khatam Kardeta 🤣
Yes I want a Feroze and Iqra joint interview too along with Saquib and Sunita, the epic team 😌🤣
Momina didn’t say much but she looked pissed off and disinterested to talk about KAM3 so I don’t know why 🤣
Shameen was the sweetest though, she talked so well even though her role is short too.
🤣Haan uski baato se ye laga ki 24 epibka show hai but its not possible😆Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
I don’t think Feroze has the exact calculation of which episode airs when, he might’ve thought that 24th episode tak sab hoga and Geo might make it like 34th episode 🤣