Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm not even guilty, even my 8 year old cousin sister was like, ye itna drama kyun kar rahin hai, beach se kood jatin (beach se she meant cliff)🤣
Okay, peeps. Off to bed now. Have fun. 😆
Kartik's light one-liner, all hearts whatspp groups would be fail, fail, fail😆
it was epic, Rhea ke saare kare karaye par pani pher dia Ahaan ne 🤣
I'm not even guilty, even my 8 year old cousin sister was like, ye itna drama kyun kar rahin hai, beach se kood jatin (beach se she meant cliff)🤣
My conscience doesn't allow me to feel such things without being guilty even for a fictional person. 😆
The moment Ahaan shuts the card door, Ishqi closes her eyes, as if the sound reminded her of the last nail in the coffin of her love. As Ahaan drives off with Daadi, Ishqi knows it's over between them. Any hopes, any chance, any expectations she might have had--it was all over and they both were gone so she finally allowed herself to break down on the road. Ahaan's look at Ishqi before he gets in the car is of pure desolation and helplessness, of being torn apart into million pieces. I won't say it was a perfectly executed scene but it still managed to hit the right spots❤️
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
My conscience doesn't allow me to feel such things without being guilty even for a fictional person. 😆
You have true sanskaar 😆 I have a very vivid imagination so I imagine a lot of things the same way Ishqi does, like dhakka-maaroing Ahaan and maybe Daadi too 🤣but I can never do any of that in real life😆