Pirated..π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pirated..π
Congrats on the 57th EDT everyone π₯³π₯³π₯³
Keep posting gals πππ
Nezu Congrats on being 1st this timeππ₯³π
Congratulations new EDT
so jealousy fire shuru ho gaya Mukhi ka
![]()
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Didiji , prakanji igniting mukhi love for purvi π€£
Jealously ki aag π₯ love it π
Ap kaun ho apko kya takleef hai
Itni khushi
First I want to thnx my parents jinhone mujhe itna bada kiya to mai yaha apna barbad kar saku then I want to thanks my phone and free wifi and finally want to say thnx to priam π³
Waah bete ππππ
Aashirwaad π€π€π€
Sada khush raho barbaad raho ππ
Itni khushi
First I want to thnx my parents jinhone mujhe itna bada kiya to mai yaha apna barbad kar saku then I want to thanks my phone and free wifi and finally want to say thnx to priam π³
Mera ashirwad aapke saath hai..
Thank you speech..π€£ Sakshi ko thank you nahi..ππ
Isko har thread mein likhna padega..ππ€π€
Fav dish made to vipul in dinning table...mukhi straightly told it's full of ghee I can't have it and got up..only purvi got why so
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Fav dish made to vipul in dinning table...mukhi straightly told it's full of ghee I can't have it and got up..only purvi got why so
Chad Viru ππ
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Waah bete ππππ
Aashirwaad π€π€π€
Sada khush raho barbaad raho ππ
Kya kare ab βΊοΈπ³