Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Well they say if you need to have your characters kiss to show they're in love, you've failed to show they're in love 🤣
👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Well they say if you need to have your characters kiss to show they're in love, you've failed to show they're in love 🤣
👏
Hey girl
I m becoming your fan because your reviews are so logical n so beautiful
Yes very very true. Last night's episode was beautiful and MOST IMPORTANTLY REALISTIC. Like other serials AVM didn't turn airport into s dream place for Ishqi nor danced with her. And Ishqi didn't get flattered like other heroines n started telling that she can die for him n all. Their conversation was beautiful, logic n practical.
And yes most importantly, the attempt for a deliberate kiss was the icing on the cake. They both knew what they wanted and that is why when the phone rang they didn't behave stupidly trying to avoid looking at each other n all. This is what happens in all relationships, right?
2 people when they come together they do want to have such kind of intimacy. I loved the way Ahaan was holding Ishqi's hand, it was done so subtly not at all loud.
And most importantly, they very nicely conveyed us the after effects of such extreme decisions.
I really would love to watch the episode again n again.
So yes I can assure you that leaving all negativity behind, I will watch this show on television.
Originally posted by: asthana.shaily
Hey girl
I m becoming your fan because your reviews are so logical n so beautiful
Yes very very true. Last night's episode was beautiful and MOST IMPORTANTLY REALISTIC. Like other serials AVM didn't turn airport into s dream place for Ishqi nor danced with her. And Ishqi didn't get flattered like other heroines n started telling that she can die for him n all. Their conversation was beautiful, logic n practical.
And yes most importantly, the attempt for a deliberate kiss was the icing on the cake. They both knew what they wanted and that is why when the phone rang they didn't behave stupidly trying to avoid looking at each other n all. This is what happens in all relationships, right?
2 people when they come together they do want to have such kind of intimacy. I loved the way Ahaan was holding Ishqi's hand, it was done so subtly not at all loud.
And most importantly, they very nicely conveyed us the after effects of such extreme decisions.
I really would love to watch the episode again n again.
So yes I can assure you that leaving all negativity behind, I will watch this show on television.
Thank you 🤗 Absolutely correct they behaved like a normal couple not at all ITVish type. Due to the ringtone Ahaan was miffed 😆 I loved their body language and obviously hand holding and that dialogue 'Couple name se couple nehi bante' 👏

Madamji... Aaj ka post kidar hain?
AApne dekha nahi kya abhi ?? Waiting for your review. Rhea ne bahut content de diya kya aaj likhne ko??
Where's today's episode review buddy.. waiting eagerly
Originally posted by: libranangel
Madamji... Aaj ka post kidar hain?
Sorry sorry sorry late ho gayi thoda...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5232462#157462418
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
AApne dekha nahi kya abhi ?? Waiting for your review. Rhea ne bahut content de diya kya aaj likhne ko??
😆
Sorry sorry sorry late ho gayi thoda...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5232462#157462418
Originally posted by: Prampari04
Where's today's episode review buddy.. waiting eagerly
Sorry sorry sorry late ho gayi thoda...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5232462#157462418
Sanskar k achaar ban gaye
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
The best part is they choose to kiss before a hug 😆 Desperation much? 🤪 🤣