Nopes he doesn't kill anyone😆 he is a bit of trouble but utna chalta hai... not a typical ITV villain...
Yup... he played Ankita's brother if I am not wrong...
Yeah, Ankita's bro. Okay then the show will get boring.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Nopes he doesn't kill anyone😆 he is a bit of trouble but utna chalta hai... not a typical ITV villain...
Yup... he played Ankita's brother if I am not wrong...
Yeah, Ankita's bro. Okay then the show will get boring.
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
BTW, guys I am no longer a probationer, I got my confirmation and salary increment, now I am a full-time Spanish and Japanese trainer, I am also taking batches of foreign students, and I recently completed my graduation too! Just wanted to share this with you people❤️
What is ur good name? Congrats
Sacchi that gif worked🤣
Yes... it's really beautiful❤️ maybe rainofdon, rainofdaggers aisa kuch rakhti toh hum mein shaamil ho jati🤣
Kya suggestions re🤣 I'm really emperessed🤣Humlog rakhen aisa phir se🤣

Kaha jaa rahi ho?😆
Agar ye ladki Bakyavati hai, toh ye jaroor palat ke dekhegi Brute...
Palat
Palat
Palat....🤣
Kaha jaa rahi ho?😆
Agar ye ladki Bakyavati hai, toh ye jaroor palat ke dekhegi Brute...
Palat
Palat
Palat....🤣
Hahahahahah🤣🤣
You broke my heart😭 Joking😆 Everyone has their preferences so, it is okay :)
Originally posted by: mango.kulfi
That show has an age misfit casting.
The girl is much younger than male lead.
Just googled their ages and she is almost 19 and he is 32... 13-14 years of age difference within co-stars isn't that huge... also if either of them had a problem with it pretty sure they would have backed out! It's okay I believe!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5