not sandy itseems, lexi bat rahi thi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
not sandy itseems, lexi bat rahi thi
That will be tomorrow if I am doing it
I don't think so
Someone I wish to bow before
That person is so sweet for agreeing to do it😭
But I am talking about participants😆
I really don’t mind, sab groups mujhe apne answers de, main unko results bata dungi
Boredom is killing me rn anyway 🤣
Lexi doesnt make good siggies toh she aint the graphicer🤣
lexi said it herself 😆
lexi said it herself 😆
agar woh results aaj nahi denge toh we are gonna spread madness here😆
I really don’t mind, sab groups mujhe apne answers de, main unko results bata dungi
Boredom is killing me rn anyway 🤣
i'll help yaa after completing my expt
If you guys do that toh answers nahi milenge tumsab ko kabhi aur na hi siggies🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
agar woh results aaj nahi denge toh we are gonna spread madness here😆